FAH CREP Membership
Certified Real Estate Professional - CREP
Set yourself apart with the CREP designation!
CREP certification is meant to distinguish the dedicated, full-time real estate professional from the part-time, "weekend warrior" and newly arrived, newly licensed and inexperienced agents.
CREP certification assures prospective clients of your established experience and dedication to Florida's residential real estate industry and your hands-on knowledge of the local areas that you specialize in.
- Hold a valid Florida real estate license
- Be a full-time residential sales agent (no part-time, timeshare or commercial real estate)
- Minimum of 2 years residential real estate sales experience in Florida
- Minimum of 2 home sales or 5 residential listings anywhere in the state, within the past 12 months
CREP Membership includes:
- FAH CREP wall certificate
- FAH CREP car decal
- All Gold Member benefits
- Your profile listed on our website with full exposure to our local and statewide members, as well as non-members
CREP Identification & Recognition
CREP Decal on Car
CREP Wall Certificate
Click to enlarge
CREP Membership: Only $295/year