Certified Business Membership
Does your company have a reputation for honesty and doing quality work? If so, you could qualify for Certified Business Membership.
FAQs - Certified Business Membership
Common Questions & Answers
Please note: We offer no guarantees, whether implied or otherwise, as to the nature or volume of leads that you could receive as a FAH CBM.
CBM Minimum Requirements
You are invited to join our Certified Business Membership if you meet the following requirements:
- Company should be in business for at least 2 years.
- Posess a strong commitment to honest and ethical business practices
- Be fully committed to professionalism, quality service, workmanship and products.
- Posses current state and local licenses and permits to legally operate
- Posses current insurance coverage (workman’s, liability, etc.,.) and bonding, if appropriate
- Be a member in good standing in at least one professional, business or trade association, Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, etc.,. or otherwise be in business for at least 3 years, or owner has a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Neither the company, nor any of its officers should have any pending or past criminal charges of fraud, deceptive practices or other unethical violations as it relates to the company’s primary business, within the preceding 7 years.
- Neither the company nor any of its officers should have filed for bankruptcy protection within the past 5 years.
- Neither company nor any of its officers should have had their license(s) revoked or have been denied a bond within the past 3 years
- Company should NOT have a history of negative, unresolved customer complaints and litigation
- If requested, company should be able to provide at least 2 trade and 6 customer references that can be verified
Only companies with high integrity and a commitment to providing top quality service should apply!
CBM Pre-screen & Membership Fees
Our Pre-screen Checks
Our screening may include but not limited to:
- Verification of local & state licences
- Check licensing agencies for complaints or past problems
- Check trade & customer references
- Check various sources for complaints
- Reputation with past customers
- Insurance verification
- Criminal background check